Saturday, January 21, 2006

I am going to continue writing, whatever be it!

Had been sometime since I filled up this space, so practically out of compulsion I am doing the same..well only if sudden inspiration could come out of compulsion.
To be straight, while searching for something through google, happened to link myself with a great blog which I would recommend each one of you to read. Looking at the frequency of bloggers who visit my site, it would be only me who would be reminded to see that wonderful blog. The name of it just slipped out of my head.
Fortunately though! I need not write another blog, till another inspiring blog comes my way:)

So there was this damsel who has passed through the hallowed gates of the IIT and IIM in India.
That's a dream come true for anyone. for the uninitiated in the west, wait till you get the winds of what these six initials mean in business and technological arena.

Continuing my story, there were many things to learn from there but most importantly, it was the continued effort of the individual which inspired me to write.
Read it or not, henceforth I am going to write it very often...

let's see when do I log on to it next!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scoot said...

yeah please do continue

6:23 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home