Tuesday, April 25, 2006

NDTV: I clapped for thou...


Mornings for me is generally reserved for music television. Simple reason, you need not understand the crooning. So happily can go for my morning rituals.

Today it was a little different though. Finished my chores, ready for office preety early, glanced through the Times of India ( an avid reader of the TOI can well understand how much time is required to read the paper. Glancing the same takes one nano seconds or a little lesser than that;)..and no exxageration intended:)

Through with browsing the TOI, and tired with listening to all the clowns croon,
started playing with the remote... A glance at NDTV breakfast and I was hooked... What a revelation it was to see NDTV anchors punching out news after news in the freshest of cuts and crispily conveyed across...Marvellous I gasped at the synchronization of style and content..

No bias in this!!

The programme kept me mesmerised me for sometime as I was just smiling at the screen... not for the news but for sometihing else about the news. Moreover, not many news channels make you feel happy for reporting, especially when you have 75% of news generated as the aftermaths of destruction and havoc.

The programme was so fresh and refreshing. Awed subconsciously my hands just joined together for an encore... foolish it may seem but yes I did clap for the programme....I know I would be hooked for sometime henceforth:)

12 Comments:

Blogger Ira Pradhan said...

smelling the roses!

6:51 am

 
Blogger Ira Pradhan said...

smelling the roses~

6:52 am

 
Blogger Scoot said...

wow!so NDTv morning eh!
I have to wake up mornings if I wanna catch that .
And yes,I love reading the TOI in bangalore...it's loaded with stuff

4:12 pm

 
Blogger Dewaker Basnet said...

ira: :)

maya:ya that would be a good excuse to wake up early eh;) TOI ya its got good and catchy headlines i must say:)

1:28 am

 
Blogger Keshi said...

its always good to be hooked to something very informative and enjoyable...

Keshi.

8:26 pm

 
Blogger Shikha said...

what time was this?:)

1:13 am

 
Blogger Shikha said...

I like Indian express more than TOI..IE seems to report everything..'the real news',but TOI leaves out certain things..I read TOI when I want to be entertained as well:)..on sundays i read both:P

1:16 am

 
Blogger sittingnut said...

thanks for the wishes :-)

glad to know that this kind of quality program exit in india.

11:42 am

 
Blogger Keshi said...

Dewaker still watching NDTV? awww...new post plz :)

Keshi.

6:46 pm

 
Blogger brute said...

ndtv.... kool da

9:09 pm

 
Blogger Dewaker Basnet said...

keshi:ou are right keshi..always nice to hang around something useful:)
and for the second part..as u say..will give a new one asap:)
thanks for the encouragement:)

shikha: 8 o clock morning...hope u do watch it sometime..
and ya the TOI is more of entertainment than anything else..well IE in b'lore is not so inspiring :(

sitting nut: welsme mate:) ya it does dude!!!

brute:) ya cool da!!

8:21 am

 
Blogger Neha said...

bangalore times for me! :-)

1:39 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home